Sometimes we have to tend to the business of art.
Actually, it should be about 80% of our creative time...with the other 20% actually creating (if you're creating for a living). So it really helps to get good tips from people who have sorted out some of the glitchy aspects of things, so that 80% isn't spent pulling your hair out and throwing your computer against the wall.
I was delighted to get a link to this post from Thea at The Charmed Studio, which held my hand through the unexpectedly complicated process of adding a lovely photo signature to my email (want to see it? Email me here.)
While I rush off to save Robert Pricklepin from the Roomba rushing toward him, let me know what your biggest business challenge is in your creative world. Maybe we can get Thea to help us find the answer. :)
Lola (Jen) Jovan and her imaJENation